POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : drool.... : Re: drool.... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:27:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: drool....
From: mr art
Date: 18 Dec 1999 11:20:42
Message: <385BB43B.10F0C266@gci.net>
Lovely wild idea. I even would support it with money.
I just want to keep the thing at my house. Here in Alaska.
Well, I guess I would need that cable modem service
upgrade for everyone to get a small share of time from it.
And while everyone else was sleeping, I could play
on the system.
I am sure that if the IMP team could afford one or two
of these that supported POVRay, well...