POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : drool.... : Re: drool.... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: drool....
From: Ken
Date: 18 Dec 1999 12:04:14
Message: <385BBCBB.4F5E3D8F@pacbell.net>
Sven-Erik Andersen wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Dec 1999 07:20:11 -0900, "mr.art" <mr.### [at] gcinet> wrote:
>
> >Lovely wild idea. I even would support it with money.
> >I just want to keep the thing at my house. Here in Alaska.

> Well, it should probably be kept in the north, so it doesn't get to
> warm, but I think it would hav a better life in northern Norway where
> I live just below the Arctic circle. ;)

  I am afraid you two both live too far north. There is too great a risk
that the severe extremes of low temperature exposure will cause thermal
cycling stresses leading to premature component and board failure. Idealy
a location like where I live in Southern California would be best because
of it's temperate climate. And since I am the nice guy that I am I would
be more than happy to host it for the POV-Ray community.

--
Wishing you Seasons Greetings, A Merry Christmas, and A Happy New Year !