POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : drool.... : Re: drool.... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:16:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: drool....
From: Sven-Erik Andersen
Date: 18 Dec 1999 11:56:41
Message: <385bbbf0.168483256@204.213.191.228>
On Sat, 18 Dec 1999 07:20:11 -0900, "mr.art" <mr.### [at] gcinet> wrote:

>Lovely wild idea. I even would support it with money.
>I just want to keep the thing at my house. Here in Alaska.
Well, it should probably be kept in the north, so it doesn't get to
warm, but I think it would hav a better life in northern Norway where
I live just below the Arctic circle. ;)

>And while everyone else was sleeping, I could play
>on the system.
You forget that while you are sleeping in the US, other parts of the
world is awake. So not much chance of playing I would think ;)

Sven-Erik Andersen
----
sea### [at] mailcitycom
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Program/2549/