POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tragic News in our Community Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:02:45 EDT (-0400)
  Tragic News in our Community (Message 32 to 41 of 51)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: Re: Tragic News in our Community
Date: 22 Dec 1999 05:26:07
Message: <3862a6f2.8287086@194.174.214.110>
Our deepest sympathies go out to Ron and his wife.

- Lutz
  Markus
  Angelika
- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Sander
Date: 22 Dec 1999 06:21:07
Message: <3860b423@news.povray.org>
When you get older chances are that you have experienced tragedies like
Ron's.
All I know is that the world litterally seems changed completely then, and
only very gradually it returns to what it looked like before. I feel deeply
moved by this terrible accident and I hope that in time the world will
change back for Ron and his wife.
I can't think of what to say to Ron personally as a consolation.
--
Regards,
Sander

Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> schreef in berichtnieuws
385### [at] pacbellnet...

> To: The POV-Ray Community,
>

>   It is my very sad duty to share with you a tragedy that has happened
> to someone in our community and a member of the POV-Team.

Post a reply to this message