POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tragic News in our Community : Re: Tragic News in our Community Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tragic News in our Community
From: Peter Warren
Date: 23 Dec 1999 04:50:17
Message: <3861f059@news.povray.org>
As a regular reader of this group and as someone
who has looked up to Ron as a mentor, I am deeply
saddened by this news.

Thinking of the whimsy and playfulness of Ron's
"Here we go a-borrowing" image I can only imagine that
Ron was a excellent father and Phillip a wonderful child.

I also know that both his parents were blessed by his life,
tragically short as it was.

I am sorry if this is too personal as I have never even
posted before but, to be honest I was shocked how greatly
this news affected me.
I would also like to thank everyone here for their kind words.

My most heartfelt thoughts go out to Ron and Julie.

Peter Warren