POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tragic News in our Community : Re: Tragic News in our Community Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tragic News in our Community
From: omniVERSE
Date: 22 Dec 1999 06:52:17
Message: <3860bb71@news.povray.org>
One of my sisters past away a little over a year ago now and there's that
feeling of loss always, and yet the sense of being really lost myself was
only for the duration of the event.
It would be more terrible to not come back from it ones own self I believe
judging by that alone.
Which is the reason why I think Ron might not be undazed enough for a
considerable time.  Just doesn't seem right to talk about it until it can be
talked about or set aside by him.
Of course we don't want to let he and his wife get the impression they don't
matter either.  Think everyone understands that so whatever messages he does
get will hopefully be of help and not a nuisance.  I'm just no good with
such things I've always found (or thought so).

Bob