POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tragic News in our Community : Re: Tragic News in our Community Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tragic News in our Community
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 22 Dec 1999 13:50:59
Message: <38611CD2.7377BDEF@my-dejanews.com>
The more I waded through these posts, the more choked up I got.

My wife is expecting our first, and I imagine that our son will be a very
rambunxious, adventuresome boy, sort of like an Amerasian  "Calvin".  I cannot help
but imagine with dread all the places in my town which might pose dangers to my
little boy. It makes you realize how fragile and precious life is.

Ron, you have our deepest sympathies.
greg & judy johnson.