POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : *** SURVEY *** Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:27:36 EDT (-0400)
  *** SURVEY *** (Message 1 to 10 of 50)
From: Ken
Subject: *** SURVEY ***
Date: 7 Dec 1999 01:20:32
Message: <384CA6FF.C1237279@pacbell.net>
Greetings POV-Users,

  As many of you know there is a POV-Ray texture library hosted at
povray.org ( http://texlib.povray.org )

The Technical Assistance Group and the POV-Team are debating whether it is
serving any useful purpose and if it is worth the space it is taking up on
the POV-Ray home page.

For this reason we have five easy questions for you -

1.) Do you think this a useful resource in it's present form ?

2.) Do you think it would be a better resource if more people contributed
    to it and the textures were updated to work correctly with the latest
    versions of POV-Ray ?

3.) If this became a active resource for POV-Ray textures would you help
    contribute to it ?

4.) Would you use the textures from this site in your scenes ?

5.) Should we just get rid of it because it serves no purpose, it's a dumb
    idea, who cares anyway ?

We are listening and would like everyone's input on this.

--
Your TAG dollars at work.

Post a reply to this message