POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : *** SURVEY *** : Re: *** SURVEY *** Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:15:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: *** SURVEY ***
From: Fabian Brau
Date: 7 Dec 1999 02:25:27
Message: <384CB6F2.6BB4BD81@umh.ac.be>
1) This could be useful for beginner. But not all the textures are
   good.

2) Yes!! Povray is already very wonderful. But an interesting feature
   of commercial software is that there many texture and object with
   the software. I think that if everyone could give their best
   texture and some object, this will really great for povray.

3) Of course.

4) If there are good one why not!

Fabian.