POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : *** SURVEY *** : Re: *** SURVEY *** Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:21:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: *** SURVEY ***
From: Robert J Becraft
Date: 7 Dec 1999 07:36:32
Message: <384cff50@news.povray.org>
1.) Do you think this a useful resource in it's present form ?

Mostly.  I'd like to be able to just download a single texture rather than a
whole set.

2.) Do you think it would be a better resource if more people contributed
    to it and the textures were updated to work correctly with the latest
    versions of POV-Ray ?

Yes.

3.) If this became a active resource for POV-Ray textures would you help
    contribute to it ?

Possibly.

4.) Would you use the textures from this site in your scenes ?

I have and do.

5.) Should we just get rid of it because it serves no purpose, it's a dumb
    idea, who cares anyway ?

NO.

Regards,
Robert J Becraft