POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray problem Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:26:31 EDT (-0400)
  Povray problem (Message 21 to 30 of 33)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 3 Messages >>>
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Povray problem
Date: 17 Nov 1999 16:25:00
Message: <38331CEA.2ADB1E20@pacbell.net>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

>     New, formatted Hard Drive.

Damn.

>     Poltergeists?

Crabs. Big hairy ones !

From: Ken
Date: 17 Nov 1999 16:31:07
Message: <38331E55.55F2C798@pacbell.net>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

> I suddenly have a problem with Povray. Everytime I turn off my computer, I
> have to reinstall povray to get it to run. Has anyone had this problem? Is
> this where I should discuss this (I don't think it's a bug) ?

Quit turning off your computer !

 You are using the recommended shut down proceedures as opposed to simply
switching the machine off aren't you ?

From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 17 Nov 1999 16:45:17
Message: <383321ed@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote

> Quit turning off your computer !
>
>  You are using the recommended shut down proceedures as opposed to simply
> switching the machine off aren't you ?

Well I discovered the problem due to recurrent power outages (get it?
re-current?) but I have the problem no matter how I shut down.

Post a reply to this message