POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray problem : Re: Povray problem Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray problem
From: Steve
Date: 17 Nov 1999 18:36:57
Message: <38333AD8.39079A5F@ndirect.co.uk>
Try running POV as the shell, and see if pov will run like
that, and if it does, then you know it's not POV but windows
(well you already know that, because we're all running POV).

in the system.ini file change the following line

shell=Explorer.exe

REM shell=Explorer.exe

and add the line

shell=C:\PROGRA~1\pov-ra~1.1\bin\pvengine.exe

If Pov runs OK then it's something screwie with windoze.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps