POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray problem : Re: Povray problem Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:23:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray problem
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 18 Nov 1999 08:26:14
Message: <3833fe76@news.povray.org>
Peter Popov <pet### [at] usanet> wrote :

> Looks like a hardware-driver-software incopatibility problem.

    That was what I first thought and was hoping I could prove wrong. It
does run in safe mode so I figure it is a Windows re-install at the least. I
am going to try uninstalling the new CD and CDRW and reinstalling them even
though I had them for a couple of weeks before I had this problem. If that
doesn't work I will just format and reinstall everything.

    I really hate to do that....