POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mention of povray in Animation Magazine Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Mention of povray in Animation Magazine (Message 6 to 15 of 15)
From: Nathan Kopp
Subject: Re: Mention of povray in Animation Magazine
Date: 15 Nov 1999 23:45:11
Message: <3830e157@news.povray.org>
PC-Actual did 6 page article on POV and include files (mostly the great
Colefax suite of includes) in April, 98.  Too bad I don't know spanish, so I
can't read the article.  (But they mentioned my lens flare and were nice
enough to send me a copy of the magazine.)

-Nathan

Post a reply to this message

The PcMania Magazine frequently publishes articles on Pov-Ray in Spanish. In
the version Web of the magazine some articles can be seen. For example the
following connections are of articles of Nathan Kopp:

http://www.canaldinamic.es/PCMANIA/PC083/RE/pc083rerende3000.html
http://www.canaldinamic.es/PCMANIA/PC077/RE/pc077rerende2200.html
http://www.canaldinamic.es/PCMANIA/PC060/RE/pc060rerende2000.html
http://www.canaldinamic.es/PCMANIA/PC077/RE/pc077rerende2100.html

3830e157@news.povray.org...
> PC-Actual did 6 page article on POV and include files (mostly the great
> Colefax suite of includes) in April, 98.  Too bad I don't know spanish, so
> can't read the article.  (But they mentioned my lens flare and were nice
> enough to send me a copy of the magazine.)
>
> -Nathan

Post a reply to this message

> The PcMania Magazine frequently publishes articles on Pov-Ray in Spanish. In
> the version Web of the magazine some articles can be seen. For example the
> following connections are of articles of Nathan Kopp:
>
> http://www.canaldinamic.es/PCMANIA/PC083/RE/pc083rerende3000.html
> http://www.canaldinamic.es/PCMANIA/PC077/RE/pc077rerende2200.html
> http://www.canaldinamic.es/PCMANIA/PC060/RE/pc060rerende2000.html
> http://www.canaldinamic.es/PCMANIA/PC077/RE/pc077rerende2100.html

Out of curiosity who is doing the writting of these articles ?

Anybody we know ?