POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mention of povray in Animation Magazine : Re: Mention of povray in Animation Magazine Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mention of povray in Animation Magazine
From: omniVERSE
Date: 18 Nov 1999 06:14:15
Message: <3833df87@news.povray.org>
I found the PC-Mania magazine online at:
http://www.canaldinamic.es/cgi-bin/p/dos.cgi?home
in particular is:
http://www.canaldinamic.es/PCMANIA/PC080/RE/pc080rerende0000.html
and also there was the Genesis Toolkit in there somewhere too.
Hey, online magazines with the Persistence of Vision Ray-Tracer in them
might be something to look into as a source of info after all, I just never
thought any publications had been writing anything much.
Thanks for letting me know guys.

Bob