POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mention of povray in Animation Magazine : RE: Mention of povray in Animation Magazine Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:32:17 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Mention of povray in Animation Magazine
From: Ricardo M  Pereyra
Date: 17 Nov 1999 23:56:34
Message: <38338702@news.povray.org>
Hi!
FYI PC-MANIA a spanish magazine have a section about computer generated
graphic yor name is RENDERMANIA, the central focus for this section is
POV-Ray, an of course some of the names in this group (by example Nathan)
has been mentioned in severals articles.
Sorry my bad english.
Ricardo.

3830e157@news.povray.org...