POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What to do... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:12:38 EDT (-0400)
  What to do... (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: TonyB
Subject: What to do...
Date: 14 Jul 1999 13:23:33
Message: <378CB96C.90CD4D44@panama.phoenix.net>
Hello everybody. OK. I know that to become an advanced user you normally
have to go through several standard steps. (At least that is what I have
been lead to believe.) On the 'to do' list I have jotted down the
following: chess set, bathroom, mountain range, and hallway (in no
specific order). I am working on my hallway. It is of the rusty,
abandoned factory type. It should have a door at the end, railings on
the side of the central platform, and rust and dust everywhere. Oh yeah,
and lots of pipes, and perhaps a fan. I just wanted to review if I have
missed anything, and if you have any pointers for me. Thank you.

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB

Graphics rendered
by the Dreamachine.

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999 12:23:08 -0400, TonyB wrote:
>Hello everybody. OK. I know that to become an advanced user you normally
>have to go through several standard steps. (At least that is what I have
>been lead to believe.) On the 'to do' list I have jotted down the
>following: chess set, bathroom, mountain range, and hallway (in no
>specific order). I am working on my hallway.

Is THAT what I did wrong?  I knew I was missing something.  Let's see...
chess set... nope.  bathroom... nope.  mountain range... Well, I did the
obligatory heightfield island with the cheesy colormapped beaches and hills
and the utterly unbelievable water once, does that count?  Hallway... nope.
Huh.

Wow, I've really gotta get crackin'.  I'll never be an advanced user
at this rate.

Post a reply to this message