POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What to do... : Re: What to do... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:23:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What to do...
From: Mike
Date: 14 Jul 1999 17:46:07
Message: <378D035D.B4B75E5E@aol.com>
> I just wanted to review if I have
> missed anything, and if you have any pointers for me. Thank you.

Um, have fun with it. :)

I just gotta' say that I've been around many user groups, but POV-Ray users
are some of the most polite, well adjusted people I've ever come across.  I
think there's something about the program that is like Zen...hey, what's the
sound of one blob component clapping?  If POV crashes, but no one is there
to see, does it finish rendering?  Become one with the checkered plane....

-Mike