POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What to do... : What to do... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:17:30 EDT (-0400)
  What to do...
From: TonyB
Date: 14 Jul 1999 13:23:33
Message: <378CB96C.90CD4D44@panama.phoenix.net>
Hello everybody. OK. I know that to become an advanced user you normally
have to go through several standard steps. (At least that is what I have
been lead to believe.) On the 'to do' list I have jotted down the
following: chess set, bathroom, mountain range, and hallway (in no
specific order). I am working on my hallway. It is of the rusty,
abandoned factory type. It should have a door at the end, railings on
the side of the central platform, and rust and dust everywhere. Oh yeah,
and lots of pipes, and perhaps a fan. I just wanted to review if I have
missed anything, and if you have any pointers for me. Thank you.

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB

Graphics rendered