POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What to do... : Re: What to do... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:21:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What to do...
From: Ron Parker
Date: 14 Jul 1999 13:58:48
Message: <378ccfd8@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 14 Jul 1999 12:23:08 -0400, TonyB wrote:
>Hello everybody. OK. I know that to become an advanced user you normally
>have to go through several standard steps. (At least that is what I have
>been lead to believe.) On the 'to do' list I have jotted down the
>following: chess set, bathroom, mountain range, and hallway (in no
>specific order). I am working on my hallway.

Is THAT what I did wrong?  I knew I was missing something.  Let's see...
chess set... nope.  bathroom... nope.  mountain range... Well, I did the
obligatory heightfield island with the cheesy colormapped beaches and hills
and the utterly unbelievable water once, does that count?  Hallway... nope.
Huh.

Wow, I've really gotta get crackin'.  I'll never be an advanced user
at this rate.