POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 360 panorama Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  360 panorama (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Nathan O'Brien
Subject: 360 panorama
Date: 28 Jun 1999 07:50:33
Message: <37776A95.59AD7829@no13.net>
Hi all.

Anyone has success with 360 degree panorama renders ? If so I'd be
interested in the results.

--
regards

Nathan O'Brien
no1### [at] no13net
http://www.no13.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Marc Schimmler
Subject: Re: 360 panorama
Date: 28 Jun 1999 08:01:13
Message: <37776406.AEF06C69@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Nathan O'Brien wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Anyone has success with 360 degree panorama renders ? If so I'd be
> interested in the results.
>
> --
> regards
>
> Nathan O'Brien
> no1### [at] no13net
> http://www.no13.net

There had been a thread about it!

title: Check this out ...
date 21/10/98
started by the newsadmin that had been about panoramas. But I think it
used a browser plugin for IE.

Marc
--
Marc Schimmler

Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Date: 28 Jun 1999 09:02:17
Message: <37777259@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 28 Jun 1999 14:01:10 +0200, Marc Schimmler wrote:
>Nathan O'Brien wrote:
>>
>> Hi all.
>>
>> Anyone has success with 360 degree panorama renders ? If so I'd be
>> interested in the results.
>>
>> --
>> regards
>>
>> Nathan O'Brien
>> no1### [at] no13net
>> http://www.no13.net
>
>There had been a thread about it!
>
>title: Check this out ...
>date 21/10/98
>started by the newsadmin that had been about panoramas. But I think it
>used a browser plugin for IE.

http://www2.fwi.com/~parkerr/pantest.html
is a panoramic scene without a plugin that works on both Netscape and IE,
and should work on any HTML-4.0 compliant browser.  I don't remember
specifically what camera I used, but it was probably a panoramic one.  I
also stretched the image quite a bit in the X direction.  Check out the
HTML source to see how easy it was to do.

Post a reply to this message