POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 360 panorama : Re: 360 panorama Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 360 panorama
From: Martin Crisp
Date: 1 Jul 1999 22:25:24
Message: <377c2314@news.povray.org>
Mark Paine wrote in message ...
>In article <37776A95.59AD7829@no13.net>, Nathan O'Brien <no1### [at] no13net>
wrote:

>> Hi all.
>>
>> Anyone has success with 360 degree panorama renders ? If so I'd be
>> interested in the results.
>>

>I did a little dablling with QTVR panoramas awhile ago.  Nothing
>spectacular or complicated but have a look at
><http://www1.tpgi.com.au/users/mpainf/Mars1/index.html> for the
results.
>Note that the URL for the apple site does not work anymore (bummer). It
>should be <http://www.apple.com/quicktime/developers/tools.html> and it
>only runs on a Mac.

There's the public beta of VRToolBox's VR Worx...
And the downloadable demos of their existing products...

www.vrtoolbox.com

obviously it'll cost if you want to keep using this, but it's a good way
to get started FOC...

(no association other than I'm using the beta...)

Have Fun
Martin
--
<Spa### [at] tesseractcomau> is a valid address
If you prefer mnemonic addresses you can use:

My opinions should not be taken as indicative of Tourism Tasmania's
opinions