POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 360 panorama : Re: 360 panorama Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:14:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 360 panorama
From: Tony Vigil
Date: 28 Jun 1999 15:24:10
Message: <3777CBD3.DFEE9DC1@emc-inc.com>
See Paul Bourke's Cuberender paper:
http://www.mhri.edu.au/~pdb/rendering/cuberender/

Cuberender is a fast 360 degree 3D
model exploration technique using 6 precomputed views.

I have posted an example that I created in Moray in
povray.binaries.images entitled "VRMLizing your POV models (part 2 of

are just as impressive as QTVR.  Maybe more impressive since the

direction.

You could also setup a camera in your POV scene that has a thin viewing

These segments could then be combined in Photoshop or Paintshop Pro.