POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Any quake players out there ? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:13:55 EDT (-0400)
  Any quake players out there ? (Message 5 to 14 of 34)
<<< Previous 4 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Any quake players out there ?
Date: 26 Jun 1999 12:20:44
Message: <3774FE30.E7ECAE20@pacbell.net>
Alan Kong wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 06:20:18 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
>
> >What is Quake ?
>
>   What DOOM was to the early '90s... the ultimate shoot-'em-up in a 3d
> environment. Just you (and possibly some pals) against the hordes from Hell.
> Or, you can play 'deathmatch' against a fellow gamer, Ken. Do you feel
> lucky, pal?
>
> --
> Alan
> http://www.povray.org - Home of the Persistence of Vision Ray Tracer
> news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get
> together to exchange ideas, information, and experiences with others

  So it's a modern pong game ? I have been out of touch with electronic
games since Intellivision was replaced by Atari and Nentendo. Personaly
I think Pov is the ultimate 3D game in town. Why play in someone else's
3D worlds when you can create your own :)

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message