POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Any quake players out there ? : Re: Any quake players out there ? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:18:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Any quake players out there ?
From: Lance Birch
Date: 26 Jun 1999 13:40:08
Message: <37751078@news.povray.org>
Well, depends what type of Cray you're talking about I guess.  The old T24s
(is that the right number?  I can't remember) are like snails compared to
SGI's T90s.

But hey, I REALLY like the sound of that chip... 60000 times faster?  Hmm...
the clock speed would be fast wouldn't it?  23100000 MHz?  LOL, I'LL TAKE

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind