POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Any quake players out there ? : Re: Any quake players out there ? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Any quake players out there ?
From: Peter Popov
Date: 27 Jun 1999 02:35:52
Message: <3775d2c7.34723418@204.213.191.228>
On Sun, 27 Jun 1999 02:30:16 GMT, Alan Kong <ako### [at] pacbellNO-SPAMnet>
wrote:

>  Hi, Peter. Perhaps Chris just thinks that it would be a fun and pleasant
>diversion. It shouldn't detract in any way from anything else that goes on
>here.

You know you've been raytracing too long if you refuse to play any
game that uses non-raytraced graphics :)

Hey, I'm not accusing our lovely admin of anything! Just been thinkin'
aloud... As long as we can share ideas over here I won't complain
about what this server is being used for -- it's not my server after
all. Please excuse me for any offense due to my previous post, I
assure you it was purely implicit (I hope my English does not betray
me right now :) )

Have fun.

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700