POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Any quake players out there ? : Re: Any quake players out there ? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Any quake players out there ?
From: Lance Birch
Date: 26 Jun 1999 22:53:45
Message: <37759239@news.povray.org>
Exactly... they're faster (once they have been programmed with a set).  For
example, they don't have a peak performance rate once they've been
programmed... because their peak is the sustained rate.

And also their ability to parallel process is a major step... Von Neumann
would be impressed.  :)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind