POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macro tutorial Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:32:21 EDT (-0400)
  Macro tutorial (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Andrew Cocker
Subject: Macro tutorial
Date: 30 Apr 1999 18:14:42
Message: <372a1d42.0@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
    I really want to be able to write my own macros similar to Maketree and Madpipe by
Gilles Tran, but I just don't understand what's going on. I can *just about* get my
head
round a very simple macro, but when loops get involved, I'm totally lost. Maybe I'm
just
stoopid. Would it be possible for someone to put together a tutorial for me that
explains
what's going on in this kind of recursive macro, or point me in the direction of an
existing tutorial? I would be most grateful.
    Oh..and yes, I have RTFM ;-)

all the best,

--
Andy

Post a reply to this message

--
//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please

Post a reply to this message