POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macro tutorial : Re: Macro tutorial Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:26:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Macro tutorial
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 3 May 1999 11:51:07
Message: <372DB868.DEF599A1@inapg.inra.fr>
Oops, my mistake. Should have checked before. Since the isosurface patch is 3.1 now, I
had assumed
that the macro examples had been ported to 3.1 too and to the official macro syntax.
Obviously
there was no reason for Ryoichi Suzuki to do so. However, I did use the original D.
Skarda
algorithm (in the old macro syntax) as a basis for my first 3.1 tree macro, which was
the really
hard way to learn how to create macros.
G.