POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macro tutorial : Re: Macro tutorial Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:25:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Macro tutorial
From: Jean Montambeault
Date: 2 May 1999 00:05:45
Message: <372bc109.0@news.povray.org>
Hello Andrew.

        Tony B. has a real neat little macro in povray.utilities that, in my
opinion, describes very well what's all about. The rest is just a question
of nesting carefully the pairs #macro....#end and other #while...#end & co.
For me, a macro is much like a #declare with parameters that you can pass.

        Jean

>Hi all,
>    I really want to be able to write my own macros similar to Maketree and
Madpipe