POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macro tutorial : Re: Macro tutorial Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:25:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Macro tutorial
From: Phil Clute
Date: 1 May 1999 23:30:21
Message: <372BBA27.8CF9FBDE@tiac.net>
Perhaps I was confused,

I'm only a beginner with C programing, but as I understand it
macros are esentially the use of the keyword "define" or in the case
of pov "declare" which establish constants(I'm sure there's a
programer here that can correct my definition).

POV of course also uses the keyword "macro" which is more like a
function
(the pov docs point this out).

As far as "macro" is concerned I've searched high and low to no avail
in order to learn more about this. If you do find anything, please let
me know...

--
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.