POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announce: The Gilles Tran Raytracing Competition Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:31:45 EDT (-0400)
  Announce: The Gilles Tran Raytracing Competition (Message 11 to 19 of 19)
From: Ben Paschke
Subject: Re: Announce: The Gilles Tran Raytracing Competition
Date: 19 Apr 1999 21:45:45
Message: <371BCE29.E8B5C4ED@jello.com>
Have you even spoke to him about this ?
Maybe, just maybe he would like to keep his work sacred ...

Post a reply to this message

From: Spider
Date: 19 Apr 1999 21:49:51
Message: <371BCE09.EFB99251@bahnhof.se>
If Gilles would agree, I'd like him to
choose the winner himself. Just to get things going,

I want to read that like:
"unless Gilles comes attacking us, or asks us not to, we will go on."

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]

Post a reply to this message