POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announce: The Gilles Tran Raytracing Competition : Re: Announce: The Gilles Tran Raytracing Competition Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:21:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: The Gilles Tran Raytracing Competition
From: Ken
Date: 20 Apr 1999 16:49:14
Message: <371CDA7D.67903996@pacbell.net>
Johannes Hubert wrote:

> Lewis wrote in message <371BB84E.E2AC570B@netvision.net.il>...
> [snip]
> >Besides, I don't mind Uncle Ken taking over the world.
> [snip]
>
> So you don't mind being controlled by the anti-indentation police? ;-)
>
> Johannes.

  For some reason the first thing I thought of when I read this was
of the musical score from the famed Pink Panther movies. I'm now
stuck sitting here mentaly humming to myself the tune with the words
indent, indent, indent,.... well you get the idea.

  Thanks a heck of a lot for that little mind implant Johannes. Da_m
thing will probably be stuck in there for the rest of the day now !

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net