POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Plant Shop Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:32:08 EDT (-0400)
  Plant Shop (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Plant Shop
Date: 18 Apr 1999 21:49:57
Message: <371A7D8E.A244A30@aol.com>
This program was mentioned at the AOL message boards and so I checked it
out. The descriptions about it never seem to mention POV-Ray however I
found it will output include files made up of cylinders and meshes (not
sure if anything else), better than telling about it, take a look at it.
Better yet d/l it and see for yourselves. It's one heck of an impressive
plant generator with plenty of possibilities.

  http://www.kurtz-fernhout.com/PlantStudio/index.htm

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe

> This program was mentioned at the AOL message boards and so I checked it
> out. The descriptions about it never seem to mention POV-Ray however I
> found it will output include files made up of cylinders and meshes (not
> sure if anything else), better than telling about it, take a look at it.
> Better yet d/l it and see for yourselves. It's one heck of an impressive
> plant generator with plenty of possibilities.

Been playingwith this one a lot toady (instead of studying for a calculus
exam, actually :)

Looks great, and I did a test render in Moray from a DXH export... worked
well, but exported as all one object... methinks that to do this right I'll
have to figure out the .inc export....

Simon
http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet

Post a reply to this message