POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Plant Shop : Re: Plant Shop Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plant Shop
From: Tim Riley
Date: 20 Apr 1999 15:37:55
Message: <371CC981.C903119B@its.bldrdoc.gov>
--

Well, you can append anything to Moray, but it's not the same as importing
a file and integrating it into your scene. That's why I'd go the DXF route.

|               Tim Riley                 |
| Institute for Telecommunication Science |
|     National Telecommunications and     |
|       Information Administration        |
|          US Dept. of Commerce           |
|            Boulder, Colorado            |
|      E-mail:tri### [at] itsbldrdocgov      |
|     Per favore spenga le Sue scarpe     |
|  davanti abbandonare il nave spaziale.  |