POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Plant Shop : Re: Plant Shop Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:17:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plant Shop
From: Simon de Vet
Date: 19 Apr 1999 18:22:53
Message: <371B9EB4.D6402142@istar.ca>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> This program was mentioned at the AOL message boards and so I checked it
> out. The descriptions about it never seem to mention POV-Ray however I
> found it will output include files made up of cylinders and meshes (not
> sure if anything else), better than telling about it, take a look at it.
> Better yet d/l it and see for yourselves. It's one heck of an impressive
> plant generator with plenty of possibilities.

Been playingwith this one a lot toady (instead of studying for a calculus
exam, actually :)

Looks great, and I did a test render in Moray from a DXH export... worked
well, but exported as all one object... methinks that to do this right I'll
have to figure out the .inc export....

Simon
http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet