POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Plant Shop : Re: Plant Shop Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:23:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plant Shop
From: Tim Riley
Date: 19 Apr 1999 18:36:17
Message: <371BA1D0.65B8C720@its.bldrdoc.gov>
--

You mean DXF export? In the export dialog, you can have it place the whole
plant in a single layer, place each type of plant part in its own layer, or

|               Tim Riley                 |
| Institute for Telecommunication Science |
|     National Telecommunications and     |
|       Information Administration        |
|          US Dept. of Commerce           |
|            Boulder, Colorado            |
|      E-mail:tri### [at] itsbldrdocgov      |
|     Per favore spenga le Sue scarpe     |
|  davanti abbandonare il nave spaziale.  |