POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: Uncle Ken's Link's Page Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: Uncle Ken's Link's Page (Message 1 to 10 of 25)
From: Ken
Subject: ANNOUNCE: Uncle Ken's Link's Page
Date: 16 Apr 1999 21:03:28
Message: <3717CE76.80535582@pacbell.net>
Yep !

It's true !

 Everything on the site is broken right now.

 That is except for the long awaited Links page !

 Go !

 See it !

 NOW !

 If it's broken so what ?

 I'll get around to fixing it.

 Maybe even sometine this year !

Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Andrew Cocker
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Uncle Ken's Link's Page
Date: 16 Apr 1999 21:04:24
Message: <3717d008.0@news.povray.org>
I'm off to look right now.

--
----------------------
Andy

From: Lance Birch
Date: 16 Apr 1999 21:08:10
Message: <3717d0ea.0@news.povray.org>
WOO HOO!!!

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/colorblind
Ken wrote in message <3717CE76.80535582@pacbell.net>...
>Yep !
>
>It's true !
>
> Everything on the site is broken right now.
>
> That is except for the long awaited Links page !
>
> Go !
>
> See it !
>
> NOW !
>
> If it's broken so what ?
>
> I'll get around to fixing it.
>
> Maybe even sometine this year !
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html
>
>--
>Ken Tyler
>
>mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message

>  Everything on the site is broken right now.
>
>  That is except for the long awaited Links page !
>
>  Go !
>
>  See it !
>
>  NOW !
>
>  If it's broken so what ?