POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: Uncle Ken's Link's Page : Re: ANNOUNCE: Uncle Ken's Link's Page Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:30:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: Uncle Ken's Link's Page
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 17 Apr 1999 02:46:18
Message: <37182001.11A2815C@aol.com>
The thing is awesome (okay if I use old lingo?) I love it.
If you see this message I have to point out that you put a url in there
to the Includes section of my Links page and I recently removed every
file from every web space I have and re-uploaded as a whole new scheme.
The correct path is now:

 http://members.aol.com/xyzunknown/linker.htm/#Includes

for the VerseCurse Links Page under sub-heading Link Pages Related to
3D. Not only that I found that the graphics refused to be shown going
direct to the #Include. No big deal I guess, not necessary.

I must say, you have out done yourself with this project. I can only
stand in awe in your shadow.
Dang I hope I'm not the first to have a "bug report" of your wonderful
work, hopefully I will be the last though. Did you ever realize how much
of that could drop out anytime when you prepared the web page? I'll
stick to my humble links upkeep, better yet skip them altogether. Nah,
couldn't do that. I have to add yours in now.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe