POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: Uncle Ken's Link's Page : Re: ANNOUNCE: Uncle Ken's Link's Page Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: Uncle Ken's Link's Page
From: Ken
Date: 17 Apr 1999 01:30:21
Message: <37180D04.43E05546@pacbell.net>
A note on the models section of my links page.

  If you do visit my links page, like who wouldn't given the chance,
you will see that there are several large sections of links to 3D
models. Ok they are mostly for other packages but for all of the
links I bookmarked I made sure that they were convertable to some
Pov format with either WCVT2POV, CrossRoads3D, or 3DWin.
  Also please note that I did not add just any site I ran across because
it would help fill the bookmark file. Each was added with thoughtful
consideration for what it offered and how much it cost. I am happy to
report that 97.798% of all links listed will take you to 100% free,
you won't pay one single metal, paper, or plastic piece of currency
from you home land for them, 3d models. That too was a major factor
in their being considered for induction into my links collection.
Visit several of them time permiting. You would be amazed what is
available for free if you look hard enough and I looked very hard
for you all peoples out there.

Enjoy,

--
Ken Tyler