POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov-ray for Max? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:28:37 EDT (-0400)
  Pov-ray for Max? (Message 11 to 20 of 30)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: Pov-ray for Max?
Date: 15 Apr 1999 16:46:13
Message: <371641DD.EF57E3B3@aol.com>
Blinn might be Jeff Blinn, an old timer to 3D modeling/raytracing. He
was in a PBS special once about computer graphics, circa mid-'80's I
think. The show with a couple of flamingo-like birds dancing around at
the closing credits.
Sorry, I'm out of here, just thought I knew something for a moment ;)

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe