POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov-ray for Max? : Re: Pov-ray for Max? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov-ray for Max?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 15 Apr 1999 16:46:13
Message: <371641DD.EF57E3B3@aol.com>
Blinn might be Jeff Blinn, an old timer to 3D modeling/raytracing. He
was in a PBS special once about computer graphics, circa mid-'80's I
think. The show with a couple of flamingo-like birds dancing around at
the closing credits.
Sorry, I'm out of here, just thought I knew something for a moment ;)

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe