POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov-ray for Max? : Re: Pov-ray for Max? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov-ray for Max?
From: Lance Birch
Date: 16 Apr 1999 02:41:10
Message: <3716cd76.0@news.povray.org>
Yes, I guess for most purposes it is easier to describe it as an index of
reflection (if that's the right name...).

And as you said of course, it is dependant on the incident of reflection...
but to my knowledge there isn't really a perfect way to measure something
like this from real life...

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/colorblind