POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Desktop Theme (2nd try) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:34:57 EDT (-0400)
From: Rune S  Johansen
Subject: POV Desktop Theme (2nd try)
Date: 21 Feb 1999 08:50:05

From: Psychomek
Subject: Re: POV Desktop Theme (2nd try)
Date: 21 Feb 1999 09:13:42

> together could make this desktop theme
> so if you wants to help with anything
> just go ahead and do it and inform the
> news group.
>
> Any feedback are also appreciated
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rune S. Johansen
> http://hjem.get2net.dk/rsj

Windows 98 doesn't need MS plus (even though there is  a version for
windows 98) there is a Themes on Bought CD versions of windows 98.
in control panel click add/remove programs then click on the windows
setup tab....  then double-click desktop themes then check desktop
themes support... then you have to have the CD(windows 98 installation
cd not MS Plus) in to add it...Now you can have MS plus themes for win
98 without buying MS plus.... BTW i can do the wallpaper.....  part of
the theme and i can also make it into a theme if i can get all the parts
(sounds, wallpaper, icons, screen saver, and such)and then i can send it
to someone with a Good web page to post on the web (i have 5 MB of web
space not used but have no idea how to put one up on my ISP).

Post a reply to this message

>part of the theme and i can also make it
>into a theme if i can get all the parts
>(sounds, wallpaper, icons, screen saver,
>and such)and then i can send it to someone
>with a Good web page to post on the web
>(i have 5 MB of web space not used but have
>no idea how to put one up on my ISP).

That's great!

I'll try to also make the icons for the
recycle bin (empty and full), my computer,
and network neighborhood.

Rune S. Johansen
http://hjem.get2net.dk/rsj

Post a reply to this message