POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Desktop Theme (2nd try) : Re: POV Desktop Theme (2nd try) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Desktop Theme (2nd try)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 21 Feb 1999 22:36:05
Message: <36D0D08B.EB11DD08@aol.com>
Yeah, well, you'd think I know by now about the JPG (GIF, PNG for that
matter too) by now since that's all I ever use. I was also thinking
about several unique images for the wallpaper but if jpg no matter
anyhow. The pov source is a very good idea. That way bmp could be done
"at home".

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV