POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Alpha Bending Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:37:16 EDT (-0400)
  Alpha Bending (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Nick DePalma
Subject: Alpha Bending
Date: 10 Jan 1999 23:24:51
Message: <36997D71.D0AD7C58@nashville.com>
I have heard about Alpha Bending through a friend, he said he wasn't
sure about the name, but if you've seen the movie Predator it's how he
looked.  It kinda displaced the background and when it stayed still it
was totally transparent, and when it moved, you could tell..  any help
on this would be great, I'm trying to get that texture in Povray if you
can help there also.
Please email me the response since I never go back to news groups, too
many new msgs to sort through you know :-).
                                                               --
Gli### [at] nashvillecom

Post a reply to this message