POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Far objects are pruned???!!! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:16:54 EDT (-0400)
  Far objects are pruned???!!! (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Steven Pigeon
Subject: Far objects are pruned???!!!
Date: 27 Dec 1998 15:49:39
Message: <36869D1C.366BFAB@iro.umontreal.ca>
I have this small problem... I have a very large object
that is very far from the center ( <0,0,0>), but it seems
that pov prunes objects that are not inside <+-1000000,
+-1000000,+-1000000>... Is there a way of settings this?

Best,

    S.

Steven Pigeon                     Ph. D. Student.
University of Montreal.
pig### [at] iroumontrealca           Topics: data compression,
pig### [at] jspumontrealca          signal processing,
ste### [at] researchattcom           non stationnary signals
                                  and wavelets.
         http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~pigeon

Post a reply to this message