POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A New Group For Pov-Ray Suggestions Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:43:24 EDT (-0400)
  A New Group For Pov-Ray Suggestions (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Ken
Subject: A New Group For Pov-Ray Suggestions
Date: 16 Nov 1998 05:03:40
Message: <364FF824.44DBCAF8@pacbell.net>
I suggest a new group for the purpose of discussing possible
changes to Pov-Ray and to aid as a forum for the discussion
of adding additional features to the program.
   I have seen both of the above topics being discussed on just
about every group on this server and it might help to create a
central repository for the Pov-Team to draw from.

Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

The povray.programming group sort of covers this theme... And you'll instantly
get a load of requests that couldn't be implemented anyway.
Still, it might be nice to narrow the topic down with a new group and see what
is suggested.

Margus

Ken wrote:

>    I suggest a new group for the purpose of discussing possible
> changes to Pov-Ray and to aid as a forum for the discussion
> of adding additional features to the program.
>    I have seen both of the above topics being discussed on just
> about every group on this server and it might help to create a
> central repository for the Pov-Team to draw from.
>
> Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message