POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Detail Image Server Time
16 Apr 2024 15:40:33 EDT (-0400)
  Detail Image (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: Oleguer Vilella
Subject: Detail Image
Date: 8 Oct 2004 16:28:20
Message: <4166f864@news.povray.org>
Is it compulsory to enter the detail images?

Regards,
Oleguer
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Subject: Re: Detail Image
Date: 8 Oct 2004 16:42:50
Message: <4166fbca$1@news.povray.org>
Rules http://www.povcomp.com/rules
4.i. "In addition, two detail views of disparate areas of the main image
shall be submitted."

"Shall" pretty much signifies that they are compulsory.

Are you having some sort of trouble creating the detail images?  If so,
maybe someone can help in that regard.

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com

"Oleguer Vilella" <ole### [at] infonegociocom> wrote in message
> Is it compulsory to enter the detail images?
>
> Regards,
> Oleguer

Thank you very much. No for the moment because I'm going to try it for the
first time now. If I have problems I will ask here.

Best regards,
Oleguer