POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Detail Image : Re: Detail Image Server Time
23 Apr 2024 12:32:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Detail Image
From: Oleguer Vilella
Date: 9 Oct 2004 14:24:21
Message: <41682cd5@news.povray.org>
Now I have questions:
My main render is Width=1280 Height=960, I selected this space:
Start_Row=0.33 +E0.25 +SC0.55 +EC0.75
but I want to have this space of my main render at 1280x960 (as the main
render). If I render it with the same resolution .ini file it only uses this
part of the resolution ( Start_Row=0.33 +E0.25 +SC0.55 +EC0.75 ). How can I
do to use all the space?

Thanks in advance,
Oleguer